Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A View to Joinway Dental Clinic in 2008


"MY 2008, JOINWAY DENTAL 2008"

Yesterday evening I was returning to Beijing from Shenzhen, throwing my cloths packages around. My friend Hero who was with me, smiled and said: Where are we going to sell this cloths? We look like we are doing clothing wholesale. We laughed, and put an end to my 2008. . . Speaking of my year overall work... I might look a little tired from my work, but always smiling. I left very few messages, I had little change to communicate with my friends, or my loyal followers. . . Friend, this year, was very fulfilling and very happy. In my personal life, I had too little date, but I away all my feelings of love, and focused on my work! If I don't do my work well, how can we let go my heart enjoy? If you can not give my deepest love to my loved one, give him my undivided time, how can I nurture the flower of love? When I work, it's my most attractive moment, my most passionate and good. If I must remove these qualities, the light of my love, will lose all its of beauty. If my loved one can understand me, that would be very nice. More and more customers, more and more friends, more and more fun things to do. . . Like a hungry man in Beijing, I breathe new air, absorbing the spirit of spiritual nutrition. . . I wake up every morning listening classic music programs; every day I fall asleep, also to the sound of classical music. . . After understanding more of the Russian musicians, I re-experienced Chaplin and Mozart. . Everyday in Beijing is a new day full of new ideas! The more I get other people's trust, The greater pressure I feel on myself. . . I should not disappoint people, those are my principles! Thus, the quality of my clinic's management, the management of all the service services, the new professional challenges, the learning of new technologies and procedures, occupied the core of 2008! If I could use only one word to describe my last year, that word would be: excitement! Every day I meet new interesting person, every day I get more good news, it gets a little bit difficult to finish everything perfectly! Before the bell sounded every time, I loudly said: I did it! Work, the successful completion of the mission in 2008 and almost completed mission of my 2009: marketing and management work finished to the 70%! Winter has not yet come, but I already sew myself a very comfy blanket... Can not tell you in details all the good things that had happened in 2008, but would like to share this: once again we became the investment bank's Gold partners, their platinum card member have a cooperation agreement with our dental clinic; we are the only dental clinic registered in China with some of the most famous foreign insurance companies, we have signed an exclusive cooperation contract, at the same time, we will create the first dental plan for an insurance company; more than 10 different foreign insurance companies are willing to become our partners! Before the start of 2009, I have signed an agreement with That's Beijing's magazine to write 12 English articles in the form of a monthly column about Cosmetic Dentistry. We also have started to work with some of Beijing's most influential foreign networking clubs, to participate on their activities. The largest company allowed us to sponsor all their activities throughout the year; they also suggested to participate in their monthly large-scale activities as an English speaker; The Beijinger magazine qualified us as one of "Best Dentists in China" by their readers.... This year, I encountered many new people, whether their were friends or customers, or foreigners, most of them are accustomed to embrace! Sincerely embrace. . Embrace from the heart. . . Including for the patient readers of this blog, I'm grateful for every possession... Listening to very slow music, I say good night to you... My next year's plan? Oh, must find a sweet him; if you come to our clinic, you can see the long-standing Joinway Dental Clinic, compare to my previously mentioned DREAM CLINIC much more perfect. You do not believe? Oh you better believe it. . Ha ha. . Sweet kiss, friends. Good night!


If you wish to read this same post in it's original Chinese language, you can check our Chinese Language Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment