Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mikael Tariverdiyev(Микаэл Таривердиев )--my favorite musician

"music is a part of my life as same as dawn,night,sea,sliding board,and my love."--Mikael Tariverdiyev
I was very happy to spend free time at home because I'd enjoyed the concert of Mikael Tariverdiyev in CCTV music channel yesterday.
I wanna write the feelings with you ,my friends.

At the beginning, I was attracted by the unique style of music, which led me stop to change channels. Then I falled in love with it, such as "buffoon, buffoon, where do you come from?",the music of film named "Ironiya sudby, ili S lyogkim parom" which include "I asked"and"nobody would come to my home",the music of film named "Adam married Eve" which include "I love you"and "reconnoitre",the music of film named "kingdeer" which include "my lovely knight", and the theme song of the film named "love presentiment". All the music is romantic, optimism,natural and clean.Some part of it is naughty,the other is tender.The rhythm is moving.

Аnton chekhov said" All the things of the human should be nice: appearance,clothes,eyes,heart and ideology." This discription is suited to Mikael Tariverdiyev,of course,and his music.
He make the poem into music, the soul of which flowed through the space. His creation and his life are very important.He payed more attention to the balance and wideth of the inner world and space, which is similar to his favorite photography such as viewed the field via telescope. His music has the tone which is attractive and changed with times more and more beautiful.
This is " the last romantic who is more dead than alive"

Let's enjoy 《I love you》.

The meaning:"I like you, but seldom to tell you.I'm tender,not for other's eyes,but for you. Without you,I would be silent as birds,the stars in the sky would lost its shining...."

No comments:

Post a Comment