Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today is my birthday

Maybe I’m a aged woman, I don’t wanna celebrate my birthday…. However, I’m willing to get warm from someone…
The rabbit on net, who thought he has the same birthday with me. In fact, that is my birthday of lunar calendar…
Yuele who always give me a lot of warm maybe prepare to celebrate my birthday?.... while, that day is my birthday of solar calendar…
For me, I just celebrate my birthday of lunar calendar…. The time is different every year….
Last time I’ve heard Abing’s invitation…CBD activity must be funny this week!.... If I tell youthat the day is my birthday accidently, what a surprise and a happy day!
Hash’s Joanna and me are congenial! Until last week, I know that we have the same birthday though different year….Her birthday is on American time, but if in China, it’s my birthday!... we are all so emotional…
Then, although it was raining…. There are almost more than thirty people in this party …..until late at night….
Why am I still thinking of somewhat? Because at this time every year, there’s always him who is romantic….I was used to be his honey, his baby, his love….
The change of love is dazzled, though I’m not very young….looks like a pretty girl… waiting for love…the true love….hurted…lonely…and also stick on….at this moment, what could I do?
One o’clock AM…my friend who is always giving warm to me put my keys away…. In fact, my car…slowly….romantic jazz….my heart is warm…
When I go home lonely, I said to God,” Though it’s not a long time since I came to beijng, I’ve already had a lot of friends…cause… and always come across someone brings good luck…
I must say sorry to you…. I should be content… nobody would accompany with me , which is my choice….this night, I must have a sound sleep! Goodnight!
Just on my bed, a man who is haven’t seen for a long time sent a message to me,” have you got sleep?”
We’ve enjoyed food taken late at night together… I don’t know whether he is accompany with me or not…. Is it planed by god? He is unfamiliar to me and about haven’t seen for several months… what I want is just not alone…..
Drink…chat….he said ,’ you are a girl…. I said I don’t like making love without love…
He wanna me guess his Animal Sign…dog! He was surprised!... god’s plan…. I know….’dog’ is suited me…though he is strange….
Dad …mom…brother…sister…cousins….love from them is so much… everyday, I would be on the net of CBD.
The soul home….however changed the times…. I would love it forever purely.
I may say little words…however, I can’t live without dancing and noises from CBD as well as the nutrition of mind….
I wanna do nothing important ….just sent pictures…and chating…
Words…music….missing my friends on net….enjoy my feelings together…. At this moment, I’m calm and happy….

No comments:

Post a Comment