Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Story in Europe Trip 2

Preparation: To choose the ways and to reformulate your plan

To work out your plan is not an easy thing. I’m waiting my two friends for a while for we have very good friendship, and we wanna have a trip together , you know the Europe trip is our dream. In our imagination, three girls, the trip is romantic. We divided the work for everyone. So when I got the message that they had not got the visa, I attended the tourgroup accidently which could save money and reduce riskes.

The tourgroup at home have many advantages, such as the low costs and little works, and my friend would give me lower price compared to abroad group. I felt a little pity for the former one pay more attention to shopping while the later one overweight the culture trip more. Moreover , they are cheaper than by yourself.

I attended the CONTIKI , the UK group. The members’ age covers from 18 to 25 years old. They are all vitality. Every days’ plan are full, which need high ability of body and mind. It is really hard to pk them who eat beaf and lambs. I am worried about my English….wow , I’m out. I wanna go into the “sea”….
In my free time., I’ve made plan to learn English and study the different customs as well as get along with strangers…before left, I ‘ve spent 6 hours to learn French by French teacher….

To book the tickets of plane and prepare the luggages as many others. The only different thing is that I bought a MOLESKINE notebook to write my trip story and prepare a shopping list which contains pretty goods from different countries to make my shopping more efficiently, I call it “my dream”.

The story begins, my friends….have a tea…
I’ll divided my traveling into several parts, such as landscape, human, and events….

3 comments:

  1. Traveling along with friends gives a boost to your mood and having costs low for the travels is quite an advantage the experience can be relished for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an interesting post. I really like it. You shared a really good information I appreciate it. Thank you and keep sharing.


    Sterling Heights Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really very nice and fantastic post thanks for sharing this with us.We are a Chinese leading orthodontic material manufacturer located in the capital of Zhejiang Province, P.R. China. Our products are self ligating brackets, ceramic self-ligating brackets. To know more visit us SINO ORTHO LIMITED or call @ +86-571-89011997

    Thanks,
    SINO ORTHO LIMITED

    ReplyDelete