Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Story in Europe Trip

It’s almost one month since I came Beijing back, how time flies! The Europe travel notes have to be born so late for the decoration of my clinics and the further study of dentist….. when talking about my trip in Europe with my friends, I’m still delighted on it. Maybe be moved, angry, or reluctant to leave ….because my trip is full of stories, which is unique.

With “Pucci Tosca”, let’s begin….


The opening: motivation and visa
I have a friend who is a German dentist. He was so nice that sent me a cool invitation of German trip in the hot August in Beijing, which led me get the idea to have a trip. For me, Germany is so far as well as so near for the friend. Whatever reasons for job or friendship or anything else, the invitation is so warm that my heart is full of hope.

Three days before the National Day, I made decided to have a German trip instantly, though I knew that it needs one month to apply…. However, my heart tell me,” I believe I can!”. The travel agents refuse me for several reasons such as free walker ,emergency, the strictest Embassy of Germany, and I’m single….. I’ve no experience and I prepared for only one day. I got the interview on the third day. Two days later, I got the visa! When I look back to it, no words could express my delighted mood thanks to the confidence of success and appreciation of the Embassy of Germany.

I was the last one to deliver my interview . Maybe it is the last customer before the National Day, my number was ignored. There were no other customers in the lobby and no officials call me, then I went to a female official with a little fear. She was astonished because all the work were finished. The lady was so polite to help me. After having read my information, she asked me a lot of questions, for example,what push you to Germany? How would you search the hotel? Although all the plan was on my paper, she asked me back and front for many times. At last, she examined and verified in English. When she got the information that I am the writer on the magazine of “That’s Beijing”, her attitude was transferred and her smile appeared…. I told her how am I looking for this country, especially the people in this country are so friendly! She told me to wait at home after paying the fees of visa….

This nice lady give me vigor that if you make efforts to purchase something, there is always someone who will bring good luck for you.

Of course, there are some advices: firstly, please don’t leave the embassy for your preparation is not perfect, or you would have no chance to come in. On that day , several guys left and on entrance again… Secondly, please bring your house contact even if it is not written on net. Thirdly, you had better to lift your personal things, such as my articles on the magazine , for visa is also pay attention to human’s feelings. Fourthly, please help others, when I had finished my interview, I helped a girl who need someone to give her a hand .

Further more, my trip is not only depend on the German visa for its days are only ten. My date was written clearly for the easiness to temporary job transfer. The French visa was received without difficults that I should express my gratitude to them. Because it is my first time to get visa for 100 days to stay foreign country, you know many people only got 30 days more or less, I think I am a lucky woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment