Saturday, November 27, 2010

Missing you…

I’ve not wrote words for a long time! I felt sorry for that to my friends’ attention and greeting…
I’d used to wanna chat with you untill I have free time and all the things goes well…
Siting down in front of my pretty table, I enjoyed Bandari’s music and the warm green tea… my friends, I miss you so much, welcome to my home and have a tea…
What do you do recently? How’s your mood? Do you find your honey? How about your job?
I’m ok. I’m enricher than before,. Like a student,. I would attend the dental classes as well as my job. In my free time, I wanna go shopping with several girls. Every time I go to shopping mall, I would purchase a lot of clothes thanks to the financial crisis which made expensive bags and clothes into cheaper ones. And I also read books, especially about life books. The new book cabinet into my new house can’t hold my all books…
I wanna invite you to accompany with me to enjoy DVD ….Don’t say I’m just talking….I came home irregularly, sometimes too late and I can’t let you at my home overnight….:) The classic film of France are already enjoyed and I also like the Geman film. I’ve bought the whole films of Wangjiawei…Thanks to these films, I practise my English and Guangdong Hua. For me , the language ability is very important for my job….Remind you, I became the writer of “That’s Beijing”. If you have time, read this magzine!
Do you have some interesting things?Last week, I came to golf course to have a talk with my friend and play golf. I was delighted! I’ve got 157! And not only once! The coach thought I was the old hand! Hehe, you know that it is similar to teeth extractiong! You just need to stare the ball, and then let it go straight!
Now I’m a little tired and wanna sleep…today I’ve got the whole day’s training, and I must go to work tomorrow….Tell you a secret that I’m doing one piece of great thing! Do you remember I wrote a blog named “my ideal dental clinic”? Nowadays , my dream became true!..Further more, I wanna make it better and better! I don’t want you disappointed of it, and I don’t want to be a big mouth!....make efforts more and more…latency…latency… Come on JOINWAY!
Tired, the music was played in my heart; tired, looked at the encouragements and greetings from you; tired, thought of the bright future!.....Missing you , my friends! Please don’t forget me!....If you have anything, tell me!
Sweet music, sweet….music….goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment